Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Reschooling Society Film





This is the latest version of the documentary I'm making on changes in the education system and how online platforms such as Udacity are helping democratize education by making high-quality classes available to everyone, everywhere. I got an interview with Sebastian Thrun, the founder of Udacity, so that's why Udacity is featured so much. 

Topics that are covered include:  

  • The difference between traditional online classes and Udacity's classes
  • Udacity's business model
  • How online classes would work for writing-based classes
  • How online classes provide opportunities for people
  • The role of teachers
  • Certificates
  • Why traditional online classes don't help students

Please give me feedback and tell me what topics you think I should include as I continue working on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment